Advanced Excel Training
Home | Advanced Excel Training
Advanced Excel Training is one of the most used software programs in the world. It is a spreadsheet with grids that can be written with data of text, numbers, and formulas which can perform various mathematical calculations. It can also store an enormous amount of data in required patterns for easy access. To be an Expert in Microsoft Excel, enroll with SMEC Fintech.
Why Learning Excel is Important
Among many other computer programs, Microsoft Excel, the most commonly used spreadsheet program plays a key role in many sectors. It is listed among the most widely used software programs in the world. The spreadsheet program is mainly used in many business activities, class works, personal data organization, etc. The Excel program is an integral part of most business organizations across the world. It is generally used to create grids of text, numbers, and formulas specifying calculations. The grid interface offered by Excel helps its users to organize any type of data & information they want. The flexibility feature of Excel is the prime reason for its popularity. Enroll for advanced excel training at SMEC Fintech, a leading certified training centre in India.”Get advanced excel training from SMEC Fintech. Online excel course available. Microsoft Excel certification training. MS Excel 2016 and 2019″
Course -HighlightsName : Microsoft Excel Mode Classroom & Online
- Module for recording and capturing of financial transactions
- Account Receivables, Account Payable,General Ledger Accounting
- Asset accounting , Bank Accounting
- Inter orders, cost sheet, inventory sheet, cost allocations
- Regular Batch - Monday to Friday08:00 AM to 10:00 AM | 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM | 01:00 PM to 5:00 PM (Fast Track)
- Title: Weekend Batches: Saturday - Sunday09:00 AM to 12:00 PM | 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- Online Instructor Led Live Training07:00 AM to 08:00 AM | 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- Self Paced On-demand Online Training 24 x 07
- LocationsKochi, Trivandrum, Calicut
Like the Course Advanced Excel Training?
Enroll Now or Get the free career path
Among many other computer programs, Microsoft Excel, the most commonly used spreadsheet program plays a key role in many sectors.
Advanced Excel Training Syllabus
- Fundamentals of Accounting & Inventory Management
- Accounting day to day transactions
- Receivables & payable management
- Banking & payments
- Create worksheets and workbooks
- Prepare workbooks for collaboration
- Navigate in worksheets and workbooks
- Format worksheets and workbooks
- Customize options and views for worksheets and workbooks
- Format cells and ranges
- Insert data in cells and ranges
- Fill cells based on existing data
- Apply advanced conditional formatting and filtering
- Summarize and organize data
- Format and validate data
- Create and manage tables
- Manage table styles and options
- Storage & Classifications of inventory
- Administration of Complete Order Processing Cycle
- Statutory and Taxation(GST and TDS )
- Data Management
- Filter and sort a table
- Summarize data by using functions
- Perform data analysis
- Perform conditional operations by using functions
- Format and modify text by using functions
- Perform logical operations in formulas
- Look up data by using functions
- Use advanced date and time functions
- Troubleshoot formulas
- Create and modify advanced charts
- Create and modify PivotTables
- Create and modify Pivot Charts
- Create and modify simple macros
Frequently Asked Questions
What is advanced excel training?
Advanced Excel Training strengthens your proficiency with advanced Microsoft Excel tools like VLOOKUP, Macros, Arrays, Pivots, Index, etc. which enables you to save considerable time and effort while working with excel sheets.
Why is advanced excel important?
With advanced excel, you will be able to utilize the advanced features of excel, thereby making your problem-solving in excel easy and efficient.
Is advanced excel training difficult?
The training is not difficult, but without practice, you may find it hard to remember all advanced excel functions.